Bind-On-Demand - NEW!
The Bind-On-Demand endsheet was designed by and is exclusively available through LBS. It eliminates the need for feeding and removing a false cover on your perfect binder. The fabric reinforcing material strengthens the spine of the book through the hinge onto the cover board-making a stronger book.
The reinforcing fabric is unseen to the consumer, providing a traditional trade book folded endsheet appearance.
Since this style endsheet only provides for the paste-down, it gives you the option to use the first and last page of the book block as the flyleaf or insert a printed or colored flyleaf of your choice.Features/Specs
- Materials meet NISO/LBI specifications
- FSC® endleaf papers are available
- Reinforcing liner and single sheets of endleaf are applied at the same time
- Gap sizes: start at 1/8” and are available in 1/16” increments
- Minimum order: 2,000 pieces per size per gap
Our 80# endleaf paper is available in a wide spectrum of colors and embossing patterns.Learn More