SAPIA™ - NEW!
SAPIA™ (say-pe-a) ocean fabric is an exceptional cover material woven from plastic bottles recovered from the ocean. More than 5 PET bottles are recycled with every yard of SAPIA. This unique cover material is perfect for environmentally conscious designers and brand builders looking to further their sustainability story. It is a beautiful, durable textile with a fresh, airy look and tactile feel. It is excellent for journals, book covers, luxury packaging, such as perfume and jewelry boxes, and spirits packaging. It decorates beautifully with foil stamping, blind stamping, screen and offset printing. Every yard of SAPIA ocean fabric used on books or packaging helps contribute to a better environment! To learn more...
- 55% ocean recycled PET and 45% PCW rPET with an aqueous acrylic coating
- Lightfastness: >5 on a scale of 8 (except Beach)
- Available in 39.3” (100 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 109 yards (100 meters) per roll
- Available in 6 calming colors
DUO® - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
A two-color cloth.Learn More