LEXOTONE® 17 specialty paper is a heavyweight cover material with a white backing. The enhanced strength and durability combined with the 2-sided finish makes it the ideal material for soft cover adhesive bound books and spiral bound documents. LEXOTONE decorates beautifully with foil stamping, blind stamping, and screen printing.
- FSC® Certified
- Manufactured in the USA
- LEXOTONE® 17 is produced by and a trademark owned by Neenah, Inc.
- Latex-saturated cellulose blend with an aqueous acrylic topcoat
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 100 yards (91.4 meters) per roll
- Caliper: .017
- Standard Finishes: Kidskin, Linenweave, Shoecalf, Wolf
- Available in 19 traditional colors
COMPCOVER™ -- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Dyed through kraft paper.Learn More