PELLAQ® by SKIVERTEX®
PELLAQ® by SKIVERTEX® specialty paper is a premier covering material. It is chosen by designers as a luxury packaging material for its striking visuals, rich tactile quality, and superior performance. It offers a sophisticated, rich appearance to meet your visual and tactile objectives. Latex-saturated, high-gloss, simulated leather in a range of high-end reptile patterns. PELLAQ decorates beautifully with foil stamping, debossing, and screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- FSC® Certified
- Manufactured in the USA
- PELLAQ® and SKIVERTEX® are produced by and trademarks owned by Neenah, Inc.
- Latex-saturated paper with an acrylic topcoat
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 100 yards (91 meters) per roll
- Caliper: .010 = 135# Text C1S
- Standard Finishes: Lizard, Croco, Crispel, Mallory, and Glean
- Available in 16 traditional colors
A popular faux leather with a variety of embossing patterns.Learn More