HYFLEX® Graphic White
HYFLEX® Graphic White cover material is a revolutionary new offset-printable material available in 3 thicknesses. It was designed to outperform traditional C1S litho in terms of durability and wear resistance. When printed, an extremely strong bond is formed between the paper and the ink, creating a resilient finished product. Under distress, the printing on HYFLEX Graphic White will not crack as easily as a litho sheet. Products covered in HYFLEX will maintain a luxurious appearance while resisting the signs of normal wear and tear.
- FSC® Certified, ISO Certified
- Manufactured in the USA
- HYFLEX® is produced by and a trademark owned by Neenah, Inc.
- Latex-saturated arylic coated, printable material
- Caliper: .006, .009, and .012
- 100 yards (91 meters) per roll
- Standard Finishes: Antique, Cambric, Chrome, Firenze, Homespun, Linenweave
- Available in White