NUVOLUXE® specialty paper is a lightweight, coated latex-saturated material that is an ideal upgrade from kraft paper for mid-tier box and liner applications. It features timeless colors from chic silver and gold to deep black, with textures that embody touchable fabrics and fine leathers. Decorate with foil stamping, debossing, or screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- Manufactured in the USA
- NUVOLUXE® is produced by and a trademark owned by Neenah, Inc.
- Latex-saturated covering material
- Available in 26” (66.04 cm), 30” (76.2 cm) and 56” (142.24 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 100 yards (91 meters) per roll
- Caliper: .045 = 80# Text C1S
- Standard Finishes: Dull Kid, Soft Linen, Puff Levant, Skiver
- Available in 6 traditional colors
Our lightest weight saturated paper in black and white.Learn More