Hyflex® Graphic White
Hyflex® Graphic White is a revolutionary new offset-printable cover material available in 3 thicknesses. It was designed to outperform traditional C1S litho in terms of durability and wear resistance. When printed, an extremely strong bond is formed between the paper and the ink, creating a resilient finished product. Under distress, the printing on Hyflex® Graphic White will not crack as easily as a litho sheet. Products covered in Hyflex® will maintain a luxurious appearance while resisting the signs of normal wear and tear.
See spec sheet for all available finishing options
- FSC® Certified, ISO Certified
- Made in the USA
- Hyflex® is produced by and a trademark owned by Neenah, Inc.
- Latex-saturated arylic coated, printable material
- Caliper: 6-, 9-, and 12-pt.
- Finishes: Antique, Cambric, Chisel, Chrome, Firenze, Homespun, Linenweave, Satique
- Available in White