LBS Library SUMMIT™ is a strong, durable substitute for cloth. It has excellent internal strength, durability, and flexibility. The Baby Buckram embossing pattern makes its appearance ideal for library bound books. Library SUMMIT™ decorates beautifully with foil stamping, blind embossing, and screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- Made in the USA
- Latex-saturated cellulose/nylon blend with an aqueous acrylic coating
- SUMMIT™ is produced by and a trademark owned by Neenah, Inc.
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 80 yards (73.1 meters) per roll
- Finish: Baby Buckram
- Available in 8 traditional colors – 6 colors are exclusive to LBS
Summit by Skivertex® is a latex-saturated decorative cover material that is a strong, durable substitute for cloth.