PJL is the lightest weight, resin-strengthened, top coated material available. The perfect solution where an enhanced-durability liner, endsheet, or rigid box cover material is needed. PJL is more durable than paper with higher fold capability, better water resistance, fold, and elongation. These attractive aesthetics offer improved performance and good looks when used as a bookbinding or luxury packaging cover material. It can be decorated with foil stamping, blind stamping, or screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- FSC® Certified available
- Manufactured in the USA
- Resin strengthened paper with an acrylic topcoat
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 100 yards (91 meters) per roll
- Caliper: .045 = 80# Text C1S
- Finishes: Kidskin (B&W), Linen (Black)
- Available in Black and White
A latex-saturated embossed paper.Learn More