LBS Library SUMMIT™ specialty paper is an LBS exclusive! It is a strong, durable substitute for cloth with excellent internal strength, durability, and flexibility. The Baby Buckram embossing pattern makes its appearance ideal for library bound books. Library SUMMIT decorates beautifully with foil stamping, blind stamping, and screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- An LBS exclusive!
- Manufactured in the USA
- Latex-saturated cellulose/nylon blend with an aqueous acrylic coating
- SUMMIT™ is produced by and a trademark owned by Neenah, Inc.
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 80 yards (73.1 meters) per roll
- Caliper: .013
- Standard Finish: Baby Buckram
- Available in 8 traditional colors – 6 colors are exclusive to LBS
Summit by SKIVERTEX®
Durable substitute for cloth.