C-1 Cloth is an LBS exclusive, designed to be flexible, durable and curl resistant. It turns easily, forming tight corners and smooth lines. Offered in rich colors to accentuate your book or packaging project. C-1 Cloth's moisture resistance and durability make it ideal for menus, looseleaf binders, photobooks, or any package in need of extra protection. C-1 decorates beautifully with foil stamping or screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- Exceeds ANSI, NISO/LBI and SIMRA specifications for group C1 cover material
- Made in the USA
- Polycotton blend cloth with an aqueous acrylic coating
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 80 yards (73 meters) per roll
- Available in 6 traditional colors - while supplies last
A rainbow of colors in both linen and vellum finishes.Learn More