Kennett® has a natural look and feel that only cotton can provide. Offered in a range of classic colors. It is excellent for book covers, luxury packaging such as perfume and jewelry boxes, and spirit packaging. Kennett® decorates beautifully with foil stamping and holds debossing well to show depth.
If you desire a natrual look, but are looking for more color variety, please take a look at our Verona® collection.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- Exceeds ANSI and SIMRA specifications for Group B cover material
- Made in the USA
- 100% cotton fabric with a starch coating
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 100 yards (91.4 meters) per roll
- Available in 5 classic colors - while supplies last
A natural rayon material, exclusive to LBS!Learn More