Silktouch Nuba by Skivertex®
Silktouch Nuba by Skivertex® is a European inspired, latex-saturated, premium grade, simulated leather covering material. It has the appearance and feel of rich nubuck leather. It can be used as a bookbinding or luxury packaging material. Silktouch Nuba decorates beautifully with foil stamping, blind stamping, and screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- FSC® Certified
- Made in the USA
- Latex-saturated paper with a polyurethane (soft-touch) topcoat
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 100 yards (91.4 meters) per roll
- Skivertex® is produced by and a trademark owned by Neenah, Inc.
- Minimum order: 1 roll
- Caliper: .007 = 105# Text C1S
- Finish: Antique
- Available in 13 colors
An offset printable soft-touch material with a powder finish.Learn More