LBS Buckram is the strongest cloth available! Designed to protect heavy-use books and produce a virtually indestructible package. Buckram's moisture resistance and durability make it ideal for menus, looseleaf binders, books, or any package in need of extra protection. Buckram decorates beautifully with foil stamping or screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- Meets NASTA / NISO / LBI specifications for use in libraries
- Exceeds ANSI, NISO/LBI specifications for group F cover material
- Meets CPSIA requirements
- Made in the USA
- Polycotton blend fabric with an aqueous acrylic coating
- Available in 54" (137.16 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls and cut-sheets
- 80 yards (73.1 m) per roll
- Available in 15 colors