Tsarina Crush is a silk cover material, with an elegant "wedding-like" aura. The dramatic flair of natural silk sets Tsarina Crush apart from any other decorative material making it the perfect choice for wedding albums. Tsarina Crush is also excellent when used to create custom luxury packaging, journals, photo albums, hospitality binders, and specialty books. Decorate with foil stamping and blind embossing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- Silk cloth with a paper backing
- Lightfastness: 4 on a scale of 8
- pH Level: 8
- Available in 46" (116.84 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 54 yards (49 meters) per roll
- Minimum order: 1 roll
- Available in 3 bridal colors -- while supplies last
Silky, wavy appearance.Learn More