Record® is very popular with designers looking for a unique retro appearance. It is also popular for those looking for a beautiful yet durable material. The natural linen look makes it an excellent choice for menus, wine lists, vanity books, journals, luxury and spirit packaging. It's also great for looseleaf binders or any book that is subjected to heavy use. It decorates beautifully with foil stamping, blind embossing, and screen printing.
To compare all colors, in all of our collections, visit our Color Guide tool.
- 100% cotton cloth with an aqueous acrylic coating
- Lightfastness: 6 on a scale of 8
- Available in 39.4" (100 cm) wide rolls, slit rolls, and cut-sheets
- 54 yards (49 meters) or 109 yards (100 meters) per roll
- Minimum order: 1 roll
- Available in 9 traditional colors
LBS Library SUMMIT™ is a strong, durable substitute for cloth. It has excellent internal strength, durability, and flexibility.Learn More